Monday, March 14, 2011

let's see if I can do a meme athletically... or not.

A = Age: 36, for a little while.
B = Bed size: queen, perfect for one or two people. :)
C = Chore you dislike: vacuuming.  I seem to avoid it like the plague, and would rather run 10 miles than do it.
D = Dogs: PJ, the best pug on earth
E= Essential start to your day: Carnation Instant Breakfast (chocolate), double skim milk
F = Favorite color:in athletic wear: black and/or neon pink.
G = Gold or silver: Silver or White Gold.
H = Height: 5′6.
I = Instruments you play(ed): I used to sing.
J = Job title: Sr. Development Researcher.  You don't wanna know.
K = Kids: um, cats.
L = Live: Greater Boston
M = Mom’s name: Gerry.  I used to joke that I was one of "Jerry's kids".
N = Nicknames: Sue, SueBee, Suzie, Auntie Sue, Snoozy, Skinny Bitch
O = Overnight hospital stays:birth, Gastric Bypass Surgery 11/08 (2 nights), Emergency Hernia repair 12/09 (2 nights), Abdominal pain 2/10 (1 night), Abdominal pain 3/11 (1 night)
P = Pet peeves:people who run races and run more than 2 abreast.  It's a RACE, we're going to PASS! make room.
Q = Quote from a movie: "You like apples?  I got her number, how do you like THEM apples?!" and the ultimate: “Nobody puts baby in the corner!”
R = Righty or lefty: Righty. 
S = Siblings: One biological sister.  Some other ladies I consider "sisters". and my Pakistani brother. Oh, and my mom's dog, Bella, is my "sister"
T = Time you wake up: weekdays - 7ish.
U = Underwear: often not when i run.
V = Vegetables you don’t like: most.
W = What makes you run late: need more sleep!
X = X-rays you’ve had: ankles, wrists, abdomen, teeth, knees
Y = Yummy food you make:  pot roast in the crock pot.
Z = Zoo animal favorites: big kitties (lions and tigers), penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment