Monday, June 21, 2010

MapMyRun.com - Training Log for beaconeast

I do more than run. I walk. ok, so I'm not the best cross-trainer yet, but for now, I try and throw in walking. I entered into a challenge on mapmyrun.com to complete a marathon in month. My running doesn't count - so this is good, keeps me fitting in walks here and there. I've got a few 2 mile loops I do on my lunch breaks, but today I fit this near 4 mile loop in after work. It's the same thing i ran yesterday, but it went much smoother at a lower speed and lower humidity.

I try to make sure when I'm doing something "easy" to think about my form. shoulders back, hips forward. anytime I can think about form, it's good since when I'm struggling, those things go to hell pretty quick, but the more you are conscious of it, the better chance you'll do it right in a race or when you're in pain, or exhausted. Whatever i can do to ward off injury!!


MapMyRun.com - Training Log for beaconeast

No comments:

Post a Comment